Re: [AMC-List] AM radio computer MP3 player...

Re: [AMC-List] AM radio computer MP3 player...

Us old guys with high frequency hearing loss don't notice much if you record at the highest resolution [or whatever they call it!]. I personally don't have the patience to do more than burn some mix CDs from windows media! My kids have their desktops jammed with stuff and MP3 players, one has an IPOD. It's all status symbol crap. But kinda neat in it's own way. My Sony head unit in the American has an IPOD input, never tried to use it. The Cd changer in the Cherokee has MP3 disc capability times 12 discs, never tried to do it either! Just to d@mn#d! old and grouchy!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net