Re: [AMC-List] Delay's Delay's Delay's

I'll trade you, My grass hasn't been mowed in going on two weeks. The lawntractor is blowing oil out the crankcase gasket. I finally got it torn down to repair last night, but I have to work the next three nights.
  Saturday, my 15 year old on a learners permit wrecked the 98 Altima. Not too bad, but he busted the headlight and turn signal mountings off the housings and tore the bumper cover and creased the fender. Lucky he hit a parked work truck bumper at the 4H camp so no pay out to the other vehicle!
  Last night while I worked on the tractor I made him start taking the lights out so I could JB weld the mounting tabs back on. Well, while I was in the other garage gathering some tools for my project he took the mounting bolt for the A/C high pressure line loose from the condensor! Now I have to replace the O-ring and recharge the A/C in the only vehicle we had that the A/C worked really well!
Needless to say, It has not been a good last few days.
  So now I'm going to go look into picking up a set of gauges so I can work on my 134A A/C systems in the spare time I don't have. The 15 year old refuses to show remorse for any of this! I know he does, I can see it, but we can't get a peep of apology out of him and a forced one is not exactly the same. I know where he is at. I remember being 15, but I just want to knock him up the side of his head! My next evening off is Friday and I am hoping that I can get some prgress made then. It is forecast to rain for days, ug.
  Saturday I'm hoping to take the day and go over to Gaithersburg, Md for the AMCRC show. seems pointless right now, though. I haven't been able to lay hands on the convertible in months. The next two months really suck, work wise. Anyone want to buy a 15 year old and get a free convertible and lawn tractor? :]

Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV