[AMC-List] Proportioning Valve

I'm trying to get started on changing over my Rebel to disc brakes from
drum.  I have a complete front brake setup that I've had for yrs - all
well-worn, but all there.  I had forgot what it came from, but from doing
some investigation, and comparing pictures of the calipers on
www.advanceautoparts.com, it looks to be the later ones that were used on
Eagles, some Jeeps, '82-3 Concords and Spirits.

I was gonna test fit everything together on the car, then exchange the
calipers and rotors for new/rebuilt.  What I can't find is the proper
proportioning valve for this setup.  Advance Auto has no listing.  I'd think
that any disc brake car remote mounted valve would work.

Anyone have ideas on where to find one?  I haven't explored the Napa site
yet, or Autozone for that matter, but thought I'd throw that out there.

I'll probably keep it as manual disc for now, just want it valved right;
will  sure be better than the front drum setup I have on it now.

Thanks,

Jim  Boone
Mims, FL