[AMC-List] 77 Powerplant TSM or Emissions diagram

[AMC-List] 77 Powerplant TSM or Emissions diagram

Folks,

I'm in need of the emssions diagram for a 77 AMC six
with the 2-bbl (nonelectronic) BBD carburetor.  My
Gremlin has CA emissions.  I would like to put it back
together stock, but my "before" pictures are not
detailed enough to provide the information I need.

Does anyone have a 77 powerplant TSM?  I have the
chassis and body sections but not the powerplant
section.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA