------ original message -------------------
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2006 02:01 PM
From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>

My question is about the plumbing of the brake lines.
Every AMC I see has the drivers front brake line
branched off before the line goes to the balance
valve. Then after the valve the passenger front brake
gets pressure. Doesn't it make sense to run both lines
from the MC to the balance valve, then branch off to
the L/R front? I realize that it would involve more
lines, but it seems better braking would be the
result.
Also, since these brakes (77 AMX disc/drum) are going
on a 64 American, can I run the stop light switch from
the front brake coupler, the afore mentioned coupler.
Then just branch off after the balance valve to go to
the discs? Do I need that warning light set-up on the
balance valve or can I yank it out and toss it, then
just plug up the hole.