[AMC-List] Annual Canadian AMC Car Show- June 24

[AMC-List] Annual Canadian AMC Car Show- June 24

11th Annual Rambler-Rama 2006 American Motors Car Show and Swap Meet.
Organized by the Northern Ramblers Car Club of Canada.  Saturday June
24th from 10 AM to 3 PM, rain or shine.  Car registration is open to
all American Motors and related vehicles including (pre 1987) Jeep,
Rambler, Nash, and Hudson.  Registration is $10 at the gate, $20 for
vendors.  Held at Haugen?s Bar-B-Q Restaurant, in Manchester Ontario,
just west of Port Perry (town of Manchester, corner of highways 12 and
7A).  Visitors, and non car owners, welcome to drop by to see a slice
of automotive history. Contact Steve Johnston at 905-939-8050 (email
sjohn89715@xxxxxxx) for details.  Only 2 hours or so from Buffalo (3
hours from Watertown, NY), for our northern U.S. AMC brethren.

Steve Johnston,
Newsletter Editor and Club Archivist,
Northern Ramblers Car Club of Canada,
119 Cook Drive, RR2,