Re: [AMC-List] rear end wanted

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV

Western Pa is not far from here depending on north or south area of the state. I did know a yard that had several early 70's CJ narrow tracks, I think they all had the Danas in them though, was the 44 that early? I wonder what they would have been geared like? I don't know if they still have them or if they crushed them. The guy was talking of crushing several years ago, but I haven't been back since then to check. I should look into it for my American, I'd like to get around a 3:55 gear in mine for when I move to the 2:95 geared T-5.