Re: [AMC-List] my 62 classic project

My thoughts are that being that far short would require a coupler/shaft between the trans and the driveshaft, complicating things. I guess you could use the Jeep tailhousing over a car T-5 output shaft and work things out from there. Still a lot of work to keep a torque tube.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net