Re: [AMC-List] Timing

Frank...

Went back to Square One with this thing.   Thanks for the  suggestion...

We either have a crank pulley or a timing cover that is not  matched.   We
hand pushed the Number 1 to TDC...made a new mark on the  crank pulley and
installed the distributor.

Yep...6=8!

Heading for Charlotte...SCCA is running Lowe's Speedway...should be lots of
fun.

All the best,

ed

1982 AMC Spirit-GT.    American Road  Race of Champions-November-2005
The Mazda's were not happy on this  day!