[AMC-List] Survivors etc...

OK, third times a charm. I've been trying to post from the main page but I guess you can't do that anymore.
    Ross, ANY and all AMC/Rambler/Jeep/Eagle/Nash/Hudson cars or trucks in ANY shape are encouraged to come!! I will be showing my driver Rampart Red 440H Twin-Stick that has paint you can rub off with your finger. I will also tow in my Javelin project if it isn't on the road by then. White primer and all! I believe "prostreetamx" is going to tow in his one-of-a-kind hand built Hemi Javelin G-machine. Everything on this car is custom and must be seen to be believed! I used to be afraid to show my American, but two years ago some club buddies convinced me to go for it. I had a blast! For most of the day I had the only 6cyl car on the field(local hot rod show).  The show people treated me like I had a $50,000 trailer queen. My old American got tons of attention and compliments, most were happy to see an honest survivor as a work in progress. There are simply not many old(pre 80's) cars here in Las Vegas. Please just give her a bath and show away! We have a very nice bunch of c!
 ar nuts in our club, people of all levels with cars of all levels, no one will do anything except make you feel welcome! The host Hotel is bending over backward for us too. It should be a GREAT time for anyone who wants to come! So, drive it, tow it or push it-- just come!

Andy Ray
Las Vegas NV
64 440H(3!)
68 Javelin SST 343