Re: [AMC-List] Fwd: [BaadAssGremlins] Las Vegas AMC Reunion

Re: [AMC-List] Fwd: [BaadAssGremlins] Las Vegas AMC Reunion

I also agree....at our  show this past weekend  ( put on by  Mopars
Unlimited of Idaho ) we only had 4 AMC's ( I had hoped for more )
my 78 Concord Coupe and 73 Matador HT 3rd place, a well worn 78 Concord
AMX 2nd place, and a very nice custom built 69 Javelin
1st place.( first time out in over 5 years) I had to twist his
arm.......participant judged......don't worry to much how your
car looks,  take it out and enjoy the ride.....

Jim Shadwick
President
Mopars Unlimited of Idaho