[AMC-List] Dash Light Gremlins

Every once and a while, when I turn up the dash light dimmer, my gas
gauge and temp gauge mysteriously fly up to the top.  It only happens
every so often and normally doesn't happen at all.  In other words, a
mystery.  I changed the headlight switch and this didn't help.  Since
it only happens occasionally I have just lived with it.  Any ideas
though as to what is causing it?

Steve Johnston,
Editor, Northern Ramblers of Canada Newsletter,
Go to 'www.northernramblers.org' for details
Ask me about our Annual June 24th 'RamblerRama' Cruise Day in Port
Perry, Ontario.