[AMC-List] Discs on a Classic

I mentioned the torque tube set up on the Classic as I
assumed the poster was getting a non-AMC rear for the
discs. Chances are the 62 Classic springs won't line
up to the donor rear, so they will have to contend
with that. Also they will have to hook up some sort of
torque link or control arm, the 4-link aftermarket
set-up looks promising. If you go the Fomoco route you
might consider a Mustang II front end. You can use the
Fomoco brakes and upgrade to the purty 13" colored
rotors out there, put some gangster 17's on and you
are profiling.......russ