[AMC-List] eagle parts

So I'm pulling parts off this 85 Eagle wagon; fully
equiped including rear window wash/wipe, leather, four
speaker, etc. I am not sure what was standard on them
but the build sheet shows a whole lot of add-ons.
I want the flappers as there are four good ones and I
pull the door panels (nice shape, red leather). There
are a set of Boston Accoustics speakers in there! Damn
skippy I grabbed them. I look in the rear and there
are a matching st along with the factory bracket
set-up. Curiosity got the best of me and I started
following the wires, which lead to a big ol' amp under
the seat!
Did I mention a serious tow receiver and a custom
fabbed 3-row radiator with an additional tranny
cooler, not the cheapo kind sold at Pep Boys but a
really nice brand. This guy must have done some
big-time towing.
Along with the owners manual was a card identifying
the guy as a U-Haul district manager.
Anyways, I am keeping the power brake booster,
radiator and cooler, as a few other trim pieces.
Anyone need anything. The yard owner doesn't keep AMCs
around, but I was able to convince him to let me pull
parts off this one......Russ