Re: [AMC-List] Posting to the list????

On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 00:06, Frank Swygert wrote:
> It's a bug somewhere. Some messages (even the ones I send that way) are
> getting hung up due to an addressing bug.

> On May 10, 2006 J. Johnson wrote:
>
> > Why is it that when I use the List's linked form to post, I am not
> > seeing my post for days or not at all??

I think the problem only happens to people who post from AMXfiles.com.

There's still a lot of confusion between

	* the mailing list

	* AMXfiles

They're not the same AT ALL. They are on different computers, 2500 miles
apart.

When you post to the list from www.amxfiles.com (AMClist ONLINE), that's
Jim's site. When you post from there, when you click SEND, behind the
scenes it cobbles up an email message that is sent to...

... AMC-list.com, which runs the mailing list, which is EMAIL. EMAIL is
a totally separate service from the WorldWideWeb though (confusingly)
there are systems -- like Hotmail, AOL, AMXfiles... -- that convert
email to www and back.