[AMC-List] MAACO

I'm glad there is n't any bad stuff about MAACO. Their
paint jobs are very presentable, the top one anyways,
if all the trim is removed and the car is in good
shape to begin. I have never had them do body work,
just shoot some paint. Wet sand and buff it out
afterwards and it is a good paint job, though i am
sure not by Legendaries standards.....Russ