Re: [AMC-List] Posting to the list????

It's a bug somewhere. Some messages (even the ones I send that way) are
getting hung up due to an addressing bug. I'm not sure how to fix it.
Right now the list software is just putting those messages on hold
until released by an admin. So it just doesn't go out until one of us
get time to go in and release them. With me in Afghanistan now, Tom has
to do it all, so it takes a couple days sometimes. I will be able to
get on sporadicly. If it's any consolation, messages I send through the
GOV computers do the same thing.