[AMC-List] Posting to the list????

Why is it that when I use the List's linked form to post, I am not
seeing my post for days or not at all??   As before, I sign in, hit
post message link, type my questions (Not smart enuff for wisdom), and
then send it off using the send mail "button".

I have been off and on recently due to traveling for work, I know that
there were some changes made in the server, but I would think that all
links would have been adjusted as well..

Someone please educate me..