Re: [AMC-List] 64 Rambler Classic Progress Report (cont'd).

Re: [AMC-List] 64 Rambler Classic Progress Report (cont'd).

Joe,
   Is it a shaft rocker engine or individual? If it's shaft and it turns out  you need anything in that dept, I should have some stuff here. Matt's tip may do the trick. If it is non shaft you've got deeper issues.
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV