Re: [AMC-List] Non AMC Power Steering Question

Re: [AMC-List] Non AMC Power Steering Question

I'd try the Lucas before putting new boots on. Why put new boots on to have fill them up with fluid? If the pacer uses the hard seals the GM racks of the 80's used, you won't get much help. They are too hard for the Lucas to soften up and get to seal. The seals on the GM racks where hard and wore into the metals and we would replace them with what looked to be slightly larger seals and they would last a year or two then go again.
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV