Re: [AMC-List] P is for cars,and other Ramblings (1969 AMC Family Album)

Re: [AMC-List] P is for cars,and other Ramblings (1969 AMC Family Album)

The "AMC Family Album" isn't as rare as you'd think Michael. It was rather popular, popular enough that AMC updated it in 1975 (has 76 models too!) and printed it as "The American Motors Family Album" (I have a copy of it). The intro mentions the "Rambler Family Album" and a "Nash Family Album" (just as the 69 does), but not another AMC one. It does mention that it's printed periodically though. I don't know of one between 69 and 75, and none after. I've only seen a copy of the "Nash Family Album". Copies occasionally pop up on e-bay, but they are rather prized by owners of AMC cars who have one, and don't show up often.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent