Re: [AMC-List] Need a 1 barrel carb (Holley 1931?)

Re: [AMC-List] Need a 1 barrel carb (Holley 1931?)

It's been a while since I took one of these apart but isn't that the end of
the needle valve (you should have gotten a new one in the rebuild kit)? In
any event, I have a junk one of these I took a few parts off of and the
float is still attached to the cover so I should have what you need. Send
me your mailing address off-list.

Matt

At 04:34 PM 5/4/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>I re-built my 1967 Holley 1931 (1 bbl) and lost ONE STINKIN
>PEICE!!!!  There's a little brass rod in the fuel inlet that touches the
>float lever and the brass valve needle that I lost.
>
>Does anyone have an old Holley 1931 that I could buy to get this part?

>or go to http://www.amc-list.com

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com