[AMC-List] scammer auction, outbid me!

Anyone interested, there is another scammer AMX on ebay,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4637149831
if you hurry, maybe you can bid too. But like a drunken sailor on shore
leave in Croatia, I bid it up to $99 million. That is right, all my Enron
AMC money as this car is worth it. Also notified ebay they have scam auction
going on but it is still up 6+ hours later, go look. But the most fun was
clicking on the 'ask seller a question' button and sending him a nice
message, of which is here but uh, some of the words have been deleted
(unlike Bart's group where it was unedited, yow!). So the scammer will get
home from a hard day's work at scamworld, and realize his scam auction has
been torpedoed, aww, poor puddy tat fall down.
congratulations A**HOLE SCAMMERS! If you go to planethoustonamx.com and
click on front page EBAY SCAMMERS....YOUR F***ING B******T AUCTION is front
and center! Now everyone will know about it being b******t scam until ebay
shuts it down! At least you will have f***ing 15 minutes of b******t fame
until they shut it down! Yea for you a**hole scammer 9070kimberly!
Click here to see name in lights:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Shut_Up_Files/ebay_old_car_scammers.htm
I didn't use the Barry Bond's * asterisks in the message to scammer though.
Ya'll feel free to bid, there is a whole mess of us AMCers who as soon as
one of these pops up, we hammer it right and left.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx