[AMC-List] Need a 1 barrel carb (Holley 1931?)

[AMC-List] Need a 1 barrel carb (Holley 1931?)

I re-built my 1967 Holley 1931 (1 bbl) and lost ONE STINKIN
PEICE!!!!  There's a little brass rod in the fuel inlet that touches the
float lever and the brass valve needle that I lost.

Does anyone have an old Holley 1931 that I could buy to get this part?