Re: [AMC-List] Shipping COSTS!!??

I recently shipped several jeep parts all over the US and found that on most of them Fedex was quite a bit cheaper than UPS and in some cases DHL was a few dollars cheaper than Fedex. The only exception was shipping a cross member to Alaska. UPS wanted $60, Fedex wanted $46 and USPS wanted $24 priority or $19 parcel. Other than that I found fedex was usually the way to go for larger packages and USPS was better for small packages (sizes that would fit in a mailbox).

Jamie Smith
Spokane, WA