Re: [AMC-List] Choke thermostat heater tube [Broken]

Re: [AMC-List] Choke thermostat heater tube [Broken]

SLY
SNIP
I was replacing my carb the other day and I broke the carb where the
heater tube attaches for the choke.  The threaded mounting stud of the
carb broke off inside the heater tube threads.

What can I do to get a heater tube mounted to my new carb?  Where does
one find the right choke heater tube?
Thanks! Sly
SNIP
Some one might have a junk parts carburetor lying around that could be
used to repair yours, I might even have one but before I go look I need
to know some other information.
What Year?
What Carburetor?
And although the answer to the previous might make this one self
evident, what engine?
And it might be important to know what car?
With the above information I would be willing to sort through some junk
to see what I have in stock.
John.