[AMC-List] Any Renault people out there?

[AMC-List] Any Renault people out there?

There is waaay pre-AMC buyout so I won't hold that against it. I have a friend with a '61 Fleuris convertible (removable hardtop with a rag as well) with 30,000 miles original on it. Body got some denting recently but I was going to help her try to sell it on EBay. Any Renault sites out there? She's the original owner (bought it in Paris at the plant with her husband on their honeymoon and she even has pictures of them in front of the Eiffel tower)