Re: [AMC-List] Twitchy fast ratio steering

Re: [AMC-List] Twitchy fast ratio steering

SNIP
a low boost high effort/feel setup with a lot of caster would help a lot
to offset the twitchiness.
SNIP

How twitchy does it have to be in order to become a problem? I have a
fairly quick modified Spirit with power steering and don't notice a
problem. It is hard to get a wheel base shorter than a Spirit in an AMC
car. I also have an '80 AMX with quick ratio factory power steering.
Nothing twitchy about that either. I don't know but it seems to me this
is a non-issue.
John