[AMC-List] Nick's Old Truck again

I realize it's his truck and he can do as he pleases.
I have 12 AMCs right now, so I cannot be accused of
not being loyal to the brand.  I also realize that
Chevy made some good iron back when Nash and Hudson
weren't serious competitors in the light and medium
truck market.

I like seeing old trucks on the road, and not as yard
ornaments.  I also visit stovebolt.com weekly and look
at the new entries in their gallery and browse the
forums.  A Chevy truck will be worth more and be more
respected with a GM powerplant.  Why would someone
want to take a 1 and a half ton truck to the NAMDRA
races anyway?

There's a 1928 NASH in a shed in my area which could
be bought but not cheap.  It has been configured for a
Chevy big block.  Now there would be a nice rod to
drop a 401 into.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA