From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of C The
Sent: Thursday, 15 September 2011 11:37 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] late sixties world of American Motors

  no way is that a great video, it's a fantastically great video, and i only
watched the first few minutes.  can't wait to get home to view w/bigger
sound & screen.

   note  when the drivers run to their cars,  the guy in the yellow car  to
the left of the javelin gets in the passenger side, no wonder he's slow off
the line!

good stuff -carl

Message: 3