[AMC-list] amc six popping thru carburetor

[AMC-list] amc six popping thru carburetor

why  not drop on a 4.0 head/cam while you got it all apart? you can modify your 4.2 intake to work on the 4.0 head and use your carb intake. im in the middle of doing the 4.0 head on one of my 2 driver sx/4's. it is a MAJOR improvement so im told. not finished yet. been to busy doing hay/corn harvesting. just a thought while you got it opened.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules