From the Desk of Gremlin 98 ®

From: Gremlingts@xxxx
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Re:AMC re-copyrighted...some sort of utility vehicle in CA...
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:08:15 EST

When I mentioned this fact to the main AMC-List, someone said that a
company in California had the name,and was making a utility truck of some kind.
Had both the name AND the AMC logo, so not sure what their final aim is. But I
doubt it's to revive the old AMC models. Who knows, I'm on the EAST coast. :)

Jerry in VA

Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar ? includes FREE pop-up blocking! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/