Re:AMC re-copyrighted...some sort of utility vehicle in CA...

Re:AMC re-copyrighted...some sort of utility vehicle in CA...

hmmmmmmm Perhaps someone got permission to use the logo? Maybe
Chrysler is doing something? If they are, they should skip all this utili=
ty
vehicle bull and just start building Gremlins again. tee hee

--- In gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charlie Hofer" <gremlin982003@xxxx>

_____