Re:AMC re-copyrighted...some sort of utility vehicle in CA...

Re:AMC re-copyrighted...some sort of utility vehicle in CA...

 When I mentioned this fact to the main AMC-List, someone said that a
company in California had the name,and was making a utility truck of some kind.
Had both the name AND the AMC logo, so not sure what their final aim is. But I
doubt it's to revive the old AMC models. Who knows, I'm on the EAST coast. :)

Jerry in VA