Lansing Photos

I'm slow, but I finally made time to post over 300 photos I took in
Lansing this past July at the AMO show on my website.

I have posted photos of most of the cars present including I think
all of the Gremlins there. To see them go to www.gremlinx.com

Also, I was notified the last week of October by the editors
of "Hemmings Muscle Machines" that my '74 Gremlin will be featured
in the January 2004 issue. They did a photo shoot of the car in
Lansing after the AMO carshow. The magazine should hit the news
stands the last week of November.

If you have not seen this great new magazine, go find one, buy it
and subscribe. Tell them I sent you and the first 12 issues will
only be $12, a bargain! Actually, you don't have to say I sent you,
that is their standard offer. It is a fantastic magazine and has
featured a lot of AMC coverage.

Have a great day!

Donnie Solomon