Grems in da movies

Hey friends,
I was watching a movie with my kids this past weekend
and there was a Gremlin in it! I think the movie was
Kermit the Frog the Swamp Years. It is about Kermit as
a little Frog and his buds, at any rate the mad
biology teacher's assistant drives a '73 dark green
Gremlin. I also spotted a '61 Rambler and a Matador.
Later dudes! Kevin