Re: [gremlintime] EGR Valve

If engine will run, heat the engine. The metal will expand which will allow you to remove the bolts without shearing them off. Take a hammer and tap the heads of the bolts. This should help. Good luck!
Matt

twa1950@xxxx wrote:
Need to replace my egr valve. Anybody got any ideas on how to remove the 25
year old bolts that hold it on to the manifold without breaking them off. I
know I am probably worrying too much but I am scared to death that I am going to
ring them off Thanks
To the man who sold his Gremlin. Good luck. I too go through phrases in
life. I am your age and had to start over quite a few times. So good luck

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime