Re: [gremlintime] D-day comes close to a close

Re: [gremlintime] D-day comes close to a close

Kevin,
Congrats on ur Grem project! I always like to hear of another Gremlin on the road, if I still have mine and it didnt get taken by the storage company I will get mine up and running next year, be sure to let us all know how she runs when u get to drive her again.

Charlie
75 Gremlin X
77 Hornet Sportabout X

From the Desk of Gremlin 98