Re: [gremlintime] Last day of being a Gremlin owner

Re: [gremlintime] Last day of being a Gremlin owner

Hey guys!
I guess its just me, but if someone came up to me today and offered me all the money in the world and their hottie girlfriend for my Gremlin, I would shut them down so fast, I have owned my 75 since I graduated High School in 97 and theres nothing in the world that would make me get rid of it, my best friend owned it before me and its the only thing I got left of our friendship. I will honestly say that in the few years I have been driving, I have driven chevy's and fords and at one time a mopar and some foreign jobbies and the BEST cars I have ever owned or driven were AMC's. I mean my mom owned a 77 Hornet Wagon that I was driving when I was learning and it was from that car I wanted a Gremlin and now I also have a Hornet wagon that has proven itself to be one of the best cars ever built, and its very cost effective to keep up! Of course, I understand that people move on and away, but like I always say, dont ever go away from your Gremmies...because when all these new cars are done for, that Gremmie will STILL be on the road and will out live you and anyone else, if its taken care of. well, I just wanted to say that...like I said in the beginning, I thought it was just me.

ttyl

Charlie
75 Gremlin X
77 Hornet Sportabout X