Re: [gremlintime] Last day of being a Gremlin owner

Re: [gremlintime] Last day of being a Gremlin owner

Hi ,

Well, I already sent a reply to Bart via his private e mail but this is for
the group.

Yes I just sold a 1970 Two passenger Gremlin to a gent in Erie PA. I had the
car since I was 18 and I'm going on 52 this October. I loved being a Gremlin
owner no matter how much heat I took for owning one. In a previous e mail I
said it was also like having a "jerk sorter outer". I was amazed at peoples
reaction to something that was MY possesion. It would be like me walking into
someones house and saying something negative about one of their posessions. I'm
still amazed how well the car sorted out the jerks from the people who you really
would like to know. It was flawless.

I sold it to a gent who really knows his Gremlins. He has one of every year
but he didn't have a two passenger. Now he does. I'm reading a book called the
Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. I decided to sell My Gremlin back in
March, mostly because I wanted to. It is a Gremlin owners attitude, I'm sure you
can relate to that. The book certainly made the situation easier when it finally
happened. After protecting and taking care of my car , I let it go and I'm my
way to different things. I know its amazing but I'm having an amazing life.
The car was just one special part of it.

Like I said last night. God Bless and may your tanks always be full.

BMP (Bruce Michael Pope - for all of you who have ever wondered throughout
the years) <><