Re: [gremlintime] Re: swing outs - Comments from a new Gremlin Time Memb

Re: [gremlintime] Re: swing outs - Comments from a new Gremlin Time Member

Kevin,

I agree with you. I have been telling "nae sayers" for years the time of the
Gremlin is going to happen someday. The cars are incredibly strong and yes
they are cool. Its just "trendy" to jump on the idiot band wagon to knock them.
Especially if the person hops into a Pontiac Aztek afterword.

I also think the disdane for Gremlins is what makes it a "in your face" car.
I have been amazed at the gall some people have when they hear you have a
Gremlin and scoff. It is a "Lemming" reaction if you ask me. I also tend to judge
them as people who can only drive cars that are "acceptable" to other people.
Sounds to me like they never got a handle on the peer pressure aspect of life.

The advantage to owning a Gremlin is its like owning a "personality
detecter." If people walk up to it an treat you with respect its a pretty good
indication they have their heads "screwed on " correctly. If they sidestep social
courtesy and start to insult your choice in life, it usually means your dealing
with a person who is a jerk. Its nice to have a machine that helps you sort out
the good people from the jerks, and its all done automatically. You can stand
next to it and it just happens by itself! You don't have to plug it in or
recharge it and there is no limit to how many people it sorts out. What a
marvelous machine. A jerk "sorter outer." And we thought they were just cars!!!!!!

Thanks and have a nice one.

BMP