Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 876

Thanks Terry,

Your right. I've taken a lot of "barbs" becuase I've owned a Gremlin. I get
comments like" well I can understand if it were a Vette or a Jag...but a
Gremlin. Unless you've owned one you wouldn't understand.

I have owned three. The two I no longer owned I used to haul firewood out of
the woods untill they wouldn't run any more. I could load them up with so much
heavy green oak that there was barely a place to sit and drive the car. I
would set the idle "higher " on the carb and I would be able drive over hilly
paths without even hitting the gas.

I know I've reacted harshly over the last bunch of e mails in regard to the
value of the cars. I apologize to everyone. In my defence, I just had a hard
time accepting the trash talk about Gremlins coming from "AMC'ers and fellow
Gremlin owners. I'm not trying to get rich off the car, but I don't want to give
it away either.

Thanks for your e mail.