Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 876

While I don't think you will every retire on the money you make by selling your Gremlin. It does have a lot of good points. You will be noticed when your driving down the highway. When I go to car shows I never have to worry about getting into the wrong car like so many of the other owners of other "classic" car owners do. How many red 65 Mustangs were made anyway.  I love the idea I can go to a car show and have corvette, street rods, ect park next to me and I have never heard anyone ask me  what I was doing at the car show.  I love the idea that I am the only one there. So while you won't get rich off the profits of your Gremlin think of it this way. What other car can you get for less than $3,000 that is fun to drive, will get you noticed when your driving down the street, will start a conversation almost every time you stop, can take to car shows, and will out run half the new cars the road with the V8 and not do bad with the 6.  Think about it. Not much difference than that $30,000 street rod parked next to at the next car show and your a lot richer.   Terry