Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 875

While I love my Gremmie. They are not investment cars. They are just not a hot item. People want Mustangs, 57 Chevy ect. I don't think the Gremlin will every be that. There were a whole lot of them on the road at one time but lets be real they were cheap. I know I go to a lot of car shows and while th Gremlin gets attention it usually brings a smile or laugh not a look of envy. My opinion if you pay $3,000 for a Gremlin it better be original show room quality. $2,000 it better me real nice that you could drive anywhere and interior in great shape and body shiny. Run of the mill less than a grand. The reason your beat up Honda is worth more than the Gremlin is you can drive the Honda unless you work on it yourself you can't drive the Gremlin