Re: new member

Welcome to the group Collier. Its a good group, although we fight
over our Chevy pwrd Gremlins to the pure AMC enthusiast, but it keeps
us young. What you got in your Gremmy? I bet its cold in your area
isnt it? Good luck with the brakes. Rod

In gremlintime@xxxx, Collier White <olly_x@xxxx> wrote:

> Hey All,
> A new member in Minneapolis, MN here. Just got a Gremlin X. .
> The first two jobs are pretty simple: changing master cylinder and
front discs. Please report if there are any unexpected Gremlin twists
to this simple fix that I should be aware of.
> With MN's ridiculous treatment of inclement weather --(if it snows,
add salt. if it doesn't snow, add more salt, below zero? Salt will
help that. Above 30? More salt, just in case it freezes)-- this Grem
will be parked for most of the season.