Dont let em get to ya, Del Ray Man.

Hey Del Ray Man.
They give me crap all the time bout my sbc in my Grem, but I had one
avaliable and used it also. The Mix has one and another fella has a
454 and Ranger Steve has a 426 Hemi in his(although that had to be
some bucks), but most of the guys tellin ya that probably roll in
better jobs than me and can rebuild at will or starve there kids to
afford it. I enjoy my car and no-one around here has ever said a word
bout my car other than(You dont see these Gremlins anymore, or Wow a
V8 huh) so enjoy it and later if you can afford it, switch it, but
dont get stressed and sell or worse junk it, Drive and enjoy the damn
thing. But most of all be able to afford it. Rod