Engine mounts

Hey All;

For those with SBC's in their Gremlins, I'm wondering what front motor mount setup you have? I remember clearly the one's I had made in 73, but I really didn't like them. They worked OK, but I always felt there might have been a different way. So, if anyone has pictures or a discription or a part number of a kit, this info would really be appreciated. Thanks.

GaryB
73 Gremlin in Ca.