new member

Hey All,
A new member in Minneapolis, MN here. Just got a Gremlin X. .
The first two jobs are pretty simple: changing master cylinder and front discs. Please report if there are any unexpected Gremlin twists to this simple fix that I should be aware of.
With MN's ridiculous treatment of inclement weather --(if it snows, add salt. if it doesn't snow, add more salt, below zero? Salt will help that. Above 30? More salt, just in case it freezes)-- this Grem will be parked for most of the season.
Any stats on how many people are in this group?
Best,
Collier White
Minnesota
Brown & white '76 Gremlin X