grill quest

I'm going to call the Plastics place after the holidays. I am going to ask them if they can make it
out of a stonger material. Hopfully this can be done. If a grille repro can be accomplished Rear
quarter panel repros are next on my list to go after. Again I emagine it is going to depend on
how many people need this stuff before it is worth while to reproduce it. I Know I need these
parts. I might inquire about doing dash boards too. I had to take peices from 6 different cars to
restore my dash, I still have one little break up by the heat vent, although you can't really see it, it
bugs me. I also noticed that most Grem dashes are warped from years in the hot sun. At any
rate I will post a message after I find out anything.

Grinding