Re:needing '70-73 grill, Kammback in Wisconsin on *bay....

Re:needing '70-73 grill, Kammback in Wisconsin on *bay....

 Yes, I could use a grill for my '71 sunroof Gremlin. My '72 has a decent
grill already.
I was browsing Ebay, and ran across an ad for a Kammback, the Eaglized
Gremlin. Looks good, and ONLY $395 to start, no bids yet. Has some rust
underneath. Some other books are up for sale with Gremlins and Hornets in
them, the '72 Automobile quarterly is currently about $10, has all the new
'73 cars in it, including the Gremlin and Hornet. Lots of other AMC manuals
and books on ebay as well.
Well, I'm bushed , by George, so I'm heading to bed. Catch ya 'll later!

Jerry Casper
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz